||Iterable[Quote]||Iterable(such as list or an object having
• Need help with pandas.DataFrame?
||float, default 95||Optional. Minimum body size as a percent of total candle size. Example: 85% would be entered as 85 (not 0.85). Must be between 80 and 100, if specified.|
Historical quotes requirements
You must have at least one historical quote; however, more is typically provided since this is a chartable candlestick pattern.
quotes is an
Iterable[Quote] collection of historical price quotes. It should have a consistent frequency (day, hour, minute, etc). See the Guide for more information.
- This method returns a time series of all available indicator values for the
CandleResultsis just a list of
- It always returns the same number of elements as there are in the historical quotes.
- It does not return a single incremental indicator value.
- The candlestick pattern is indicated on dates where
closeprice; however, all OHLC elements are included in the
- There is no intrinsic basis or confirmation Match provided for this pattern.
||decimal, Optional||Price of the most relevant OHLC candle element when a match is present|
||Match||Generated Match type|
See Utilities and Helpers for more information.
from stock_indicators import indicators # This method is NOT a part of the library. quotes = get_history_from_feed("SPY") # Calculate results = indicators.get_marubozu(quotes);
About Marubozu (Preview)
Marubozu is a single candlestick pattern that has no wicks, representing consistent directional movement. [Discuss]